About the job
Are you our next Junior Graphic Designer?
As Copy & Art continues to grow, we’re now looking to add a talented Junior Graphic Designer to our small, but close-knit in-house design team. Based in White Plains, New York and reporting into the Mid-Weight and Senior Designers, you’ll be responsible for designing and creating a wide variety of digital and print assets, as well as supporting the wider team on more strategic and tactical projects. If you are an ambitious and dynamic self-starter with a strong passion for design, a high level of creativity and a desire to bring value to your team, then we have the perfect job for you!
You’ll be responsible for:
- Designing striking on-brand Powerpoint presentations
- Creating engaging one-pagers, information sheets & other literature
- Ideating and designing occasional infographics to showcase data reports & presentations
- Creating graphics and general content for Social Media posts
- Providing creative input at brainstorm sessions and weekly design feedback sessions
- Assisting the Marketing team in optimizing the website, taking into account UX/UI principles
- Helping create motion design graphics and videos if you have the skills or are willing to learn
- Act as an Copy & Art Brand Guardian to ensure all work is on-brand
- Help develop our new guidelines, icons, imagery and videos to ensure all brand touchpoints are cohesive
About Copy & Art
Copy & Art is a small, successful healthcare focused ad agency founded in 2011. Based in White Plains, NY, the agency has won the Inc 5000, Inc Regional, Pharmatech Outlook, 914 Best of Business Award and is an A+ rated BBB business.