Employment Type: Full-time
About the job
Do you enjoy creating engaging content? Do you have a high level of attention to detail and enjoy producing error-free content? Are you concerned with accuracy and like to have the necessary training to become an expert? Are you a decisive self-starter with the competitive drive to win?
If this is you, then we need you as our Copywriter! See the details of the position below.
Our Copywriter creates engaging content that is disseminated across various channels. These channels may include print, digital, email and/or social. In this role, you will be responsible for creating marketing materials, product descriptions and direct email. The ideal candidate must possess a keen understanding of customer demographics and needs and be into science, healthcare, and medicine.
Here are some examples of work your day would include:
- Collaborate with all departments to develop a variety of marketing content all media types including print, web and video
- Conduct high quality research and interviews to develop compelling information and generate fact-based insights
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s tone and style guidelines across the TPG family of brands
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Propose concept drafts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Shadow Marketing and Creative teams to provide cross-departmental support and collaboration
To be successful in this role, you need to have a certain amount of knowledge and skills:
- Exceptional copywriting and editorial skills
- Experience in production copy for digital, print, email and social media channels
- Background in persuasive writing a must
- Experience with Adobe InCopy a plus
- Open and receptive to critique but also able to represent their own work and stand up for content
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts preferred
- Strong conceptual thinker who possesses the ability to research and gather data
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Take accountability and ownership of your own work.
This position requires manual dexterity for typing, sitting at a desk and looking at a computer screen for long periods of time. In addition, portions of the position may require job shadowing and training which includes physical activity of lifting 25-35 pounds and standing for long periods of time.
We are looking for a Copywriter who is creative, innovative and able to easily adapt to rapid changes in consumer references. This person should continually add value to the organization beyond their day-to-day tasks.
You must be available to work between the hours of 8am and 6pm Monday – Friday with the occasional evening or Saturday for projects that must be done outside of normal business hours.
This is a full-time hourly position with benefits. Benefits include:
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-term & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation, personal days, and holiday pay
- 401k with employer match
COPY & ART
Copy & Art is a growing, entrepreneurial company based in White Plains, NY. We are a creative ad agency with a strong healthcare focus but not exclusive to the segment.
Copy & Art is not just a team, we’re a tribe. A tribe is more like a family and is ongoing. We have fun, pursue our goals together, and help each other to grow. Becoming part of C&A means more than getting a job it’s a career move. We will give you the support you need to grow with us.